Tired of your messages and solutions being diluted in a sea of mining related information, irrelevant to your market and geographical opportunities? Cape Business News is the place for you.
Extensive market penetration
Cape Business News has a local focus with national distribution.
The Cape Business News team offers a quick design and run turnaround.
Its tight distribution control allows clients to include inserts targeted at specific regions, making it more cost effective and targeted.
With relationships spanning 35 years, Cape Business News is a respected B2B channel. It’s readers rely on it for:
- Access to information
- Access to funding
- Access to markets
- Access to skills
The high quality printing and paper that makes Cape Business News stand out ensures a lifespan of between 1 - 3 months.
B2B targeted audience
Cape Business News is true to its editorial policy of speaking to the industrial and commercial sectors that are relevant to the Western Cape, and National business communities. It speaks to high level decision makers across the country and investors in sectors that are active in its region.
High reach prospective
On average, each newspaper is read by 6.4 different people.
Featured in the next edition:
- Materials Handling & Equipment
- Maritime: Port Operations / Shipping
- Offshore Diamond Mining.
- Money Matters : Financial & Consulting services
- Water: Engineering / Infrastructure/ De Watering / Maintenance & Equipment
- Mechanical Power Transmission & Geared Technology
- Electrical / Electricity: supplies, applications and solutions
- Risk Management : Short/t Medium / Long term insurance
- Modern office : Equipment / IT Solutions/ Mobile Communication
- Industrial Metals and Allied Industries (ferrous & non-ferrous)
- Machine / Power Tools
- Security :Surveillance / Access Control / Fencing / Protective clothing and Equipment