A generous fuel contribution from Engen Petroleum made the spectacular SAA fly-over at the Global Citizen Mandela 100 Festival on December 2nd possible.
The Engen fuelled SAA Airbus A340-600 flew over the packed FNB stadium with the message “Global Citizen – Be the legacy – Nelson Mandela Centenary 2018” written on the belly of the plane.
“Engen are honoured to pay tribute to the great Nelson Mandela and are grateful to have played a small part in remembering and commemorating his great legacy on his100th year birthday,” says Engen’s Head of Transformation, Unathi Njokweni-Magida.
- Engen helps tackle unemployment through Learnership programme
- PETRONAS Syntium Products - Petronas Lubricants International (PLI)
- 100 surgeries underway to celebrate Mandela’s centenary
- Digging deep to provide refreshing water at Engen False Bay 1Stop
- Cape Town International Airport could be renamed after Nelson Mandela this year