Bearings International (BI) will again showcase its major brands at Grain SA’s NAMPO Harvest Day from 16 to 19 May near Bothaville in the Free State.
BI has a long and proud association with the NAMPO Harvest Day, according to CEO Burtie Roberts. “We once again look forward to networking with clients and roleplayers in the industry to showcase the products and solutions from our extensive product range. BI can be found at its traditional stand as in years past, where we will welcome visitors as in years past.”
BI’s diverse product line-up runs the gamut from supplying bearings and chain to couplings and transmission products for arduous farming applications such as ploughing, planting, harvesting, and baling.
The company also provides expert advice on keeping farming equipment operating at optimum efficiency, in addition to outlining the most proactive maintenance procedures to increase the lifespan of equipment. It carries a comprehensive stockholding of critical spares, in addition to chain and V-belt drives, that can be dispatched to customers’ sites at short notice.
“We are far more than a product supplier, focusing on offering our customers in the agricultural community a total solution for their specific needs,” BI Business Unit Head Ross Trevelyan comments.
With over 75 000 visitors setting a new attendance record at NAMPO last year, Trevelyan says the annual show is an ideal platform for BI to get closer to its customers in the sector, and to educate them on the benefits and advantages of standardising on its extensive product range.
“With the agricultural sector under increasing pressure to cut costs and improve productivity, BI has both the experience and expertise, backed up by some of the best products out there, to help customers reduce their downtime and boost productivity significantly,” Trevelyan stresses.
The brands on display include:
- KML: Bearings and transmission components
- Loctite: Adhesives, sealants and surface treatment
- Bauer: Electric motors
- Citronol: Environment-friendly hand cleaners and degreasers
- Makita: Power tools
- Rocol: Lubricants
- Dodge: Housed bearings and shaft mounted gearboxes
- Jonnesway: Hand tools
- Power Take-Off (PTO) units
- Variable Speed Drives (VSDs)
Additional brands on display will be FAG premium bearings, Agri Chain, TR Gearboxes, and Opti/Contitech (Goodyear). BI, part of the Hudaco Group, has consolidated its position as leading distributor of bearings and power transmission products in Southern Africa.
- SA wine grape harvest excels despite drought
- Explore with First Cut’s automated capital equipment options at Machine Tools Africa
- First Cut showcases automated cutting capability at Machine Tools Africa 2017
- 2017’s Biggest Consumer Led Trends in South Africa
- Why South Africa has the potential to be a trending destination in 2017