Cape Business News and Absa are celebrating harvest season in the Western Cape and Absa is giving away two cases of Pinotage. Today is your last chance to enter!
To enter, go onto www.cbn.co.za and follow the instructions on the home page - the competition form will automatically show every time you enter the homepage. Answer the simple multiple-choice question, sign up to the Cape Business News daily newsletter and stand a chance to win one of two cases of ABSA Top 10 Pinotage collection - a collection of the 10 Pinotage winners for 2014.
Win 1 of 2 mixed cases of ABSA Top 10 Pinotage wines, each case comprises of the following:
|Allée Bleue||2012||Allée Bleue Pinotage|
|Bellingham||2013||Bellingham The Bernard Series Bush Vine Pinotage|
|Beyerskloof||2011||Beyerskloof Diesel Pinotage|
|Delheim||2012||Delheim Vera Cruz Estate Pinotage|
|Diemersdal Estate||2013||Diemersdal Pinotage Reserve|
|Rijk's Private Cellar||2010||Rijk's Reserve Pinotage|
|Simonsig Estate||2012||Simonsig Redhill Pinotage|
|Spier||2012||Spier 21 Gables Pinotage|
|Wildekrans Wine Estate||2012||Wildekrans Pinotage Barrel Select Reserve|
|Windmeul Kelder||2013||Windmeul Pinotage Reserve|
- Helping hand for budding entrepreneurs
- Pinotage – the business of red wine
- How fraudsters are using Absa’s new design to scam South Africans
- Absa introduces WhatsApp Banking - A first for SA
- Drone operators wait years for licences in SA. So how did Absa putting 300 in the skies over Joburg overnight?