African Utility Week has been running for 18 consecutive years and has established itself as the largest power and water utilities exhibition and conference on the African continent.
It offers valuable business opportunities for utilities, municipalities, governments, regulators, large power users and solution providers. This event has the ability to deliver a unique insight into the entire African power and water sector.
This is why thousands of buyers from over 81 countries and over 80 African utilities attend every year.
In 2018 African Utility Week will continue as the nexus for sourcing new business opportunities through an expansion into two new halls at the CTICC.
- Dates: 15-17 May 2018
- Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Jeff Radebe distinctly quiet about nuclear power at African Utility Week
- African Utility Week is more than just a trade expo
- Here's why you should activate a free pass to #AUW2018
- “What is happening in Cape Town could happen anywhere”
- African Utility Week to showcase solutions and business opportunities in the energy market