We are please to let you know that once again the Western Cape Government (WCG) will be assisting suppliers to registering on the CSD at the Annual Smart Procurement World / Enterprise & Supplier Development Expo, CTICC 8 March 2017.
It is important to note that as of 1 April 2016, all suppliers who wants to do business with the State must be registered on the Central Supplier Database as mandated by the National Treasury.
Suppliers are requested to come with the following required information in order to be registered on the CSD:
● Supplier type, identification number, supplier name, trading name and country of origin;
● Supplier contact (Preferred contact person, preferred communication method, email address, cell phone number, telephone number);
● Supplier address (Country, province, municipality, city, suburb, ward and postal code);
● Bank account information;
● Supplier tax information;
● Ownership information (Name and identification number of directors/ members);
● Association to any other suppliers (Branch, consortium member etc.); and
● Commodities the supplier can supply.
A valid email address, identity number, cell phone number and bank account details are mandatory in order to register on the CSD.
You may register here to visit the expo http://smartprocurement.force.com/VisitorRegistration?epid=a0OD000000LeiEcMAJ
Don’t miss out on visiting! More reasons to attend:
• Network with SA’s corporate buyers
• Join Industry Specific Supplier Matchup Sessions
• “NO COST” Business Training Sessions
• Register onsite on the Central Supplier Database
Find out more visit: www.smartprocurementworld.com/westerncape
- Roné Langenhoven, Marketing Executive.
- 086 133 4326 ext 522