According to the Business Report (2017) the Western Cape is set to benefit from new and current construction projects worth billions of rands in 2017, which will create much-needed jobs in the province. Growth for the Western Cape is predicted to be 2.1% this year, increasing to 2.8% by 2018.
Learn all about these developments and opportunities at the Western Cape’s Largest Building and Construction Show which returns to the Cape Town Convention Centre on the 23 - 24 August 2017.
50% of the exhibition space is already sold!
Contact me today to discuss the options that are available to you or download the sales brochure here.
What is new in 2017?
- Featuring the Western Cape's first ever Contractors Corner which will provide free training to 1 000 contractors
- New dedicated zones for: concrete; construction; digital construction; mechanical, electrical and plumbing, surfaces and finishes; tools and equipment
- CPD accredited workshops for architectural professionals, quantity surveyors and engineers
- Meet over 3 000 qualified attendees from the Western Cape’s built environment industry
What to expect:
To book your space now, contact:
- Marcel du Toit
- Portfolio Manager
- 2018 brings new construction business opportunities to KwaZulu-Natal
- W.Cape has already secured R1.9bn in investments; will create 2000 plus jobs
- Tourism potential spurs new construction opportunities in KwaZulu-Natal
- Construction on Africa’s tallest skyscraper starts
- Major fresh water resource discovered in the Western Cape