Since the early 1960’s, the HANSA-FLEX Group of Companies has been Europe’s system suppliers of fluid technology. Today, HANSA-FLEX operates a network of over 400 branches in more than 35 countries worldwide.
“In Southern Africa, we are currently experiencing phenomenal growth within the local industry,” said CEO Marc Hellmann, who attributes this to factors such as increased brand awareness, expansion of product portfolio (both within and outside of the hydraulic industry) and an increased drive to improve and maintain service levels.
“We do not compromise quality. We consider ourselves to be a value-adding partner to OEMs, as well as engineering-based industries such as Mining, Marine, Industrial, Salvage, Maintenance and Cleaning, Automotive and Earth moving.”
According to Hellman, HANSA-FLEX holds the sole distribution rights in Southern Africa for the SPIRSTAR ultra high pressure water-blast hose range. This partnership between the two German quality brands has enabled HANSA-FLEX to service alternative industries such as salvage, maintenance, paint removal and water-jet cutting in addition to ultra-high hydraulic applications. Each SPIRSTAR hose assembly undergoes stringent manufacturing, testing and certification procedures using highly specialised equipment. Having been engineered and manufactured in Germany, the SPIRSTAR product range complies with the highest international standards while at the same time remaining extremely price competitive in this market.
Other product ranges include:
- Convoluted stainless steel hoses for air, oil and steam
- Hydraulic hose assemblies and all related adapters and protectors
- Flow control accessories
- Hydraulic actuators and automation
- Hydraulic power packs
- Steel and stainless steel tube and compression fittings
- Pipe clamps - SAE flanges
- Minimess pressure testing equipment
- OEM quality hose assemblies for earth moving, mining and construction equipment
- Stainless steel braided PTFE hose assemblies.
- Brake line and refrigeration tubing (Zista)
- Work shop facilities.