Lalizas is a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of marine equipment safety equipment with a commercial presence in 127 countries. The company holds a leading position in the European Marine market with over 35 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Having sold more than 15 500 000 life jackets in the last 35 years, Lalizas is associated with safety probably more than any other manufacturer & distributor in the boating industry, with millions of loyal clients, both in the recreational and commercial sector.
The firm manufactures and distributes in the global market more than 10 000 products of marine equipment, lifesaving equipment and miscellaneous items directly related to various sea sports and activities. As a producer of high quality marine products at competitive prices, all products are designed and manufactured at its headquarters in Piraeus, Greece, with the strictest control and highest quality standards, and then distributed to all its branches around the world.
In this way, the company keeps the prices competitive but most of all, controls the production procedures as per requirements of ISO 9001:2008 (soon to be revised by ISO 9001:2015). Product quality is verified by international bodies such as Germanischer Lloyd, Bureau Veritas and Lloyd’s Register.
- Jungheinrich safety solutions create more safety for man, machine and warehouse
- Protection for the agrochemical sector
- Omron helps combat counterfeiting in the pharmaceutical industry
- Miller welding equipment now available for rental from Afrox
- Explore with First Cut’s automated capital equipment options at Machine Tools Africa