The LascarEL-Vaccination range of data loggers is an inexpensive series of USB and Wi-Fi-enabled sensors.
“This allows for discrete and continuous temperature monitoring of vaccines,” says Edwin Wakefield, MD of Mimic Components. “The EL-Vaccination range, which exceeds the CDC (Centre for Disease Control) guidelines, is used to monitor the temperature of vaccinations in storage.”
The EL-Vaccination range consists of three models and each model comes with a complete kit containing a data logger, glycol bottle, a calibration certificate and magnetic clips for immediate use and mounting to a refrigerator.
Key features of the EL-Vaccination data loggers
- High/Low alarms to alert out of range temperatures
- Display of current, min and max temperature readings
- Reset button for min and max readings
- Accuracy +-0.1° C / +-0.2° F
- At least 250,000 readings stored
- Data loops when memory is full
- Detachable temperature buffered probe
- User programmable logging rates are available
- Integral magnet to affix logger to outside of storage unit
Mimic’s wide range of Data Loggers both record and display temperature and humidity in laboratories, fridges, on location as well as goods in transport from origin laboratories, to destination or end use.
“In fact,” confirms Wakefield, “most industries today rely on a data logger of some sort. The spectrum for data and logging devices range from very basic programs to highly sophisticated instrumentation.”