Now there is a better option for torch oil, slurry backflush, quench, and other similar injection operations – the OptiMax injector from Spraying Systems Co. The OptiMax injector is specially designed to produce a uniform spray pattern for quick vaporization.
The OptiMax injector mixes steam with the oil using a unique, patented atomization process. This process ensures thorough mixing of the steam and oil prior to injection. The mixed fluid that exits the injector consists of small drops in a uniform spray pattern.
• Thoroughly mixed fluid and uniform spray coverage optimize the effectiveness of the chemical reaction
• Fast vaporization of the hydrocarbon for quicker reaction in the process stream
• Better control of drop size over a wide flow rate range provides more operating flexibility
• Durable, dependable design for long wear life
• Additive injection
• Torch oil injection
• Hydrocarbon atomization
• Slurry backflush
Spraying Systems Co. is global leader in spray technology. It has the broadest product range in the industry, ten manufacturing facilities and sales offices in more than 85 countries. Spray Nozzles, turnkey Spray Systems, custom fabrication and research/testing services comprise the 76-yearold company’s offering
- A resolute commitment to SHEQ keeps fuels and chemical deliveries in the safe lane
- Chemical companies fined R37m for cartel conduct
- Transfer pumps for hazardous and viscous chemicals
- Chemical companies seek alternative methods for industrial wastewater treatment in SA
- Unique solution for gas cooling using SteamMax