According to SAnews.gov.za The price of petrol is set to decrease by 99 cents a litre on Wednesday.
A litre of unleaded petrol will be R12,35 inland and R11,87 on the coast.
Diesel (0,05% Sulphur) will decrease by 74 cents a litre, while diesel (0,005% Sulphur) will decrease by 73 cents.
The wholesale price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 66 cents a litre, while the single maximum national retail price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 88 cents.
The maximum retail price for LPGas will go down by R1,60 per kilogram.
The downward adjustments to the prices are mainly due to a stronger rand against the US dollar and an oversupply of refined petroleum products in the global markets.
- UCT GSB partners with WEF to bring YGL to the Mother City
- Government is scrapping experience as a requirement for entry-level jobs – here’s what you need to know
- Why Black Friday comes at a terrible time for South Africa
- Here are all the Momentum medical aid price increases for 2019
- Manufacturing Indaba Western Cape 2018