Well known by industrial users, sera ProDos SA (Pty) Ltd. has provided equipment for and metering applications manufactured by sera GmbH for 30 years and now looks forward to expanding into other segments of the Southern African market. Recognised for its economic quality designs sera offers a wide range of precision metering pumps as well as complete dosing systems with a wide variety of add-ons and accessories.
Furthermore, the company supplies sera metal diaphragm compressors for the oil-free and impurity free compression of gases in all research and industry applications.
“Last but not least we offer technical training of both staff and customers as the best way to achieve the results expected from the application of our products,” says company spokesperson.
sera ProDos SA (PTY) Ltd. also supplies pre-packaged dosing system modules which are useful to packaged plant designers and fabricators, and through experience gained in South Africa intends to offer a range of standardised modules for an array of uses. This complements other products including Chlorine Dioxide generators, polyelectrolyte preparation and dry powder feeding systems.
However, the company’s core product is the recently released “controllable” range of metering pumps that provide “plug-and-dose” technology through its configurable multifunctional controller module. All this is complemented by a purposeful customer-care philosophy which now includes direct factory support.
- Energy, water are 'huge' opportunities, says Ramaphosa investment envoy
- Western Cape Manufacturing Indaba 2018 to Address Pressing Topics
- NETSOL Technologies Goes Live in South Africa with German Auto Manufacturing Giant
- Another weak data point shows China's economy is 'now facing relatively obvious downward pressure'
- China manufacturing improves in August but sales weaken