In support of operators who are finding the going tougher in the current economic context, MAN Automotive have come up with a special support package to be included with the purchase of all VW Constellation truck models.
Through the local importer and assembler of the MAN Latin America product range, MAN Automotive and its authorised dealer network have included a 3 year / 180.000 km full Comfort Super maintenance plan into the price of any new truck purchased from them in the next few months.
Customers who wish to avail themselves of this opportunity, and place their orders with MAN Automotive branches or dealers before the end of September 2017, and who will take delivery of their vehicles before the end of November 2017, qualify for this fantastic offer.
The coverage of the Maintenance Plan includes the following:
- All scheduled services per applicable servicing interval
- All time based services
- Engine and related components
- Electrical system (excluding batteries in the 3rd year and globes)
- Transmission and related parts (with conditional cover on clutch)
- Cab (including air conditioner)
- Drive axles
- Braking system (with conditional cover on friction material )
- Towing to the nearest MAN or VW service point in the unlikely event of a breakdown
Customers who are interested in this special, limited time offer, should contact their nearest MAN / VW Trucks & Buses dealership, where a consultant would be delighted to elaborate on the details.
Commenting on this attractive offer, Deon Otto, Head of Private Capital Dealer Sales and Support said, “This full maintenance package is a fantastic peace of mind and value for money addition to the basic product. It also gives our customers the chance to experience the basic MAN Telematics system first hand – more specifically MAN Service Care – a proactive reporting system which ensures that services are not missed and that warranties are protected”
Elaborating on the monetary value to the customer, Eren Gunduz, Head of MAN’s Truck Sales Division enthused “the VW customer who takes up this offer in effect gets a 3 year / 180.000 km extended warranty, fair wear and tear included, to the value of more than R100.000, at absolutely no on-cost. Now that makes trucking good cents per kilometer!”
- Maintenance backlog at Tygerberg is so vast that the hospital needs to be replaced entirely
- Essential maintenance and fire-prevention procedures for gensets
- Fix that door - before it breaks
- Reducing maintenance on chute systems is simple
- DEWALT extends the XR 18V Brushless drill and impact range with three new models