Leading compressor and generator hire company; Rand-Air recently opened a branch in Saldanha Bay as part of its strategy of making its products and services available throughout the country. The company has been in business for 44 years and has a strong presence across South Africa.
The move recognises the opportunities presented by the steel industry and the related contractors around the sector such as marine contractors and surface finishers such as sandblasters.
“We service a niche market and we want to make our equipment more readily available where there is a need,” explains Louwrens Erasmus, General Manager at Rand-Air.
Located in the expanding Saldanha Bay Industrial Development Zone (SBIDZ) Rand Air is ideally placed to service industries that associate with the promise of making the SBIDZ an internationally recognised and respected hub of marine engineering.
“Stimulating the local economy is of strategic importance to Rand-Air. We understand that expansion is the most effective, economical and sustainable way of creating jobs which is paramount to a healthy economy,” Erasmus continues.
Rand-Air remains committed to delivering latest-technology equipment that meets customer demands coupled with a highly qualified team to provide exceptional customer service around the clock.
- Atlas Copco launches compact and lightweight mobile compressors
- ELGi’s high pressure diesel power screw compressors reach new depths
- Rotorvane compressor sales sole distributor for Matteri
- Humidity generator calibrates probes with accredited 1,0% RH system accuracy
- Atlas Copco compressors and light tower win Red Dot Design Awards