TARGET Rigging has been in existence for 15 years, focusing on major rigging work in both the Western and Northern Cape, mostly in the wine industry.
Target Rigging have recently increased their heavy load capability by adding a four-axled goose-necked trailer and a MAN 40.464 to their fleet. The mechanical horse also has a winch behind the cab, ideal for the loading of heavy equipment, thereby avoiding the added expense of mobile cranes. This combination can load, transport and offload cargo of up to 60 tons.
“Our fleet is regularly being expanded and improved. From a small base, we now have a medium sized company with crane trucks of all sizes, mechanical horses, suitable trailers and forklifts."
"Our equipment also includes 4 porta-power jacks that can raise 100 tons each. Some of this equipment is job specific and has been designed and manufactured in our workshop,” concludes the company.
- FC Porto enjoys the comfort on a double-decker
- SA motor industry holding up well in turbulent economic environment
- FAW trucks, a front-runner at NAMPO 2017
- BLT's new Meclift ML1812R series variable lift trucks for heavy lifting
- Shining more light: artificial daylight in the cab has measurable benefits for truck drivers