Fibreglass Grating (Also known as GRP, FRP or Composite Gratings) has many benefits over traditional products and are fast becoming the Specifiers choice for many applications.
The main benefits include:
- Much lighter and easier to install
- Excellent corossion resistance
- Unmatched impact resistance
- Easy to cut on site
- No scrap value
- Does not conduct electricity
- Fire Retardant
- Non magnetic
- Available as stock
We are based in Cape Town, South Africa and supply nationally. Cape Grating also supplies to clients in neighbouring countries.
Tel: 021 975 7499
Fax: 086 546 9397
Fibreglass Floor Grating Suppliers
- Fibreglass Floor Grating – ISO & Vinyl Ester Resins. 25, 30 & 38mm thickness, gritted top, 38mm squre openings
Standard Panels ex stock.
Tailored and banded – manufactured to fit.
Stair treads, trench covers and accessories.
- Expanded Metals – Mild Steel, Galvanized and Stainless Steel / Aluminium.
- Raised, flattened and walkway mesh.
Hand Railing – Uncoated, Galvanized and Stainless Steel Stanchions, closures, bends, tubing – complete system.
- Perforated materials - Mild Steel, Galvanized and Stainless Steel / Aluminium
Various hole types, sizes and pitches in different thicknesses.
- Woven wires, meshes and screens – Various materials
Large range for various applications – sieves, fly screening, security, etc
- Welded Mesh – various materials.