Industrial Supplies - Monitor Engineering - Gauteng - South Africa
Experts in Spray Nozzles and Spraying Systems
Spraying Systems Co. is the world’s leader in spray technology. Our offerings include:
- Spray Nozzles - More than 87,000 different spray nozzles and accessories for spray cleaning, spray cooling, spray drying, spray coating, humidifying and more.
- Spray Control - Controllers, software and turnkey automated systems.
- Spray Analysis - Spray characterization, performance testing, proof-of-concept testing and prototype development in the world’s most sophisticated spray laboratories.
- Spray Fabrication - Custom-built spray lances, manifolds, shower headers and adapters.
132 Main Reef Rd, Benrose
Tel: 011 618 3860
Fax: 011 614 0021
Monitor Engineering are the Southern African Agents for Spraying Systems Co the world’s leader in spray technology. Offerings include more than 87,000 different spray nozzles and accessories for spray cleaning, spray cooling, spray drying, spray coating, humidifying and more.
Spray Nozzle Industries
In 1937, the first year of operation we offered only 6 types of spray nozzles. Driven by the needs of customers in a wide variety of manufacturing industries, we now provide the broadest selection of spray products in the world. Our spray solutions combine high quality spray nozzles with precise control, scientific analysis and custom fabrication.
Our nozzles have been used in South Africa for over 40 years in the following industries:
- Automotive / Metal Pretreatment
- Cement Manufacturing
- Chemical Processing / Petrochemical
- Cleaning / High Pressure Wash
- Fire Protection
- Food Processing and Pharmaceutical
- Mining and Quarry
- Power Stations / Pollution Control
- Pulp and Paper
* Use when air recycling is required.
* Offers highest impact of all products.
* Ideal as a final stage blow-off after blower packages for difficult round objects that require hign velocities. Examples include IV bags and packaged chickens.
* When there are existing compressed air lines.
* Allows for customisable air stream.
With more than 87,000 nozzles form which to choose, we have the most extensive line available. Choose form FullJet® full cone nozzles, clog-resistant maximum free passage FullJet® nozzles or DistriboJet® nozzles. If you need a flat spray nozzle, VeeJet®, FlatJet® and FloodJet® nozzles are popular selections.
For gentle rinsing to removal of the toughest of residues, we have a product solution for tanks up to 30m in diameter. Choose form spray balls, tank cleaning nozzles, motor and turbine units, fully automated systems and more.
Automatic Spray Nozzles
When it comes to automatic spray nozzles and control options, our selection is unmatched. You can choose from air or electrically actuated air atomizing or hydraulic nozzles in wide variety of configurations, capacities, cycling speeds, materials and more.