Advertising and Marketing - Snapper Display - Western Cape - South Africa
- Snapper display is a well known brand in the display and framing industry and dominates the SA market
- Company is over 10 years old / operates in the SMME sector and employes 26 people
- Originated from the well known Snapper Frame , which is widely used for poster displays across all sectors
- Company now uses up to 40 different architectural profiles to manufacture a wide variety of display products at new premises in Epping 2 in Cape Town
- Each product is customised in profile/size and colour to match client client requirements.
PO Box 344
Tel: 021 534 5050
Fax: 021 534 5051
- The company strives to grow its personel through the ranks and has thus retained many experienced workers through the years . The production process is delegated to 4 team leaders, who have many years of experience between them. Multi tasking is encouraged so that teams can respond quickly to any given work flow. The company consists of the 4 production units- cutting /assembly/ lightboxes / despatch and also a sales and admin division .
- The MD Marc Lamoral and Ops manager Claud Bernardo oversee snapper Display – both have been with company for over 10 years.
- The company has embarked on a philosophy/ policy of KAIZEN = continuous
- Improvement. This has resulted in numerous benefits for company and its employees. The aim is to strive for world class standards in all areas