30 easy routes in the city and surrounds
For families who enjoy the outdoors and who relish the beauty of the Cape Town environment, this book details 30 short walks in the Peninsula, grouped into five broad areas: Central Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard, South Peninsula, Southern Suburbs and Northern Suburbs.
Richly illustrated with photographs, each route offers:
- Illustrated full-colour route map
- Detailed route description
- Directions to the start
- Approximate distance of route, time needed, and effort required
- Indication of pram-, wheelchair- or dog-friendly routes
- Points of interest and ideas for fun and relaxing activities
Accessible, informative and ideal for families of all sizes and ages, from the very young to the very old, this book will be valued by Cape Town residents and visitors alike.
Tim Lundy is an accredited mountain guide and a volunteer with the Wilderness Search and Rescue unit. Together with his father and legendary hiking author, Mike Lundy, Tim has helped establish many local hikes and walks. His favourite walks are those he does with his young daughter along the same trails he discovered as a child with his father.
ISBN: 978-1-9282-1314-7| RRP: R160.00