Propak Cape 2014 was held at the CTICC in October, showcasing the best of the packaging, plastic, food processing and labelling industries.
The trade exhibition together with co-located shows; Pro-Plas, Print Expo, Pro-Label and FoodPro, offered an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to generate sales, gain valuable sales leads and develop business connections. Visitors viewed new trends in the area of packaging, with focus on design, extended shelf life technologies and environment-sensitive advancements.
"This was by far the biggest exhibition year we have had in the Western Cape," said Joshua Low, Portfolio Director of Specialised Exhibitions - the organisers of Propak Cape 2014. "We are 30% up on the number of visitors who pre-registered to attend the event."
“The response has been phenomenal," said Shaun Pillay, Area Sales Manager for Pyrotec Packmark Division
"If you compare the figures to 2011 we are 20% - 30% in terms of people who have come to attend the exhibition,” Low added.
- Packaging trade show boosts business in the Western Cape
- This is the most efficient printing press in South Africa
- Watch why RSA Litho invested R30m to become the leaders in SA's printing industry
- Propak Cape showcases new technology and latest products
- Propak Cape 2017 highlights the importance of the Western Cape agro-processing sector