The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII), took place from the 28 – 30 November 2016 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa.
The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII) was the global meeting place for agri investment in Africa which brought together over 600 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro-processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
- Ports and Maritime authority to announce investment ready projects in the ports and maritime infrastructure development value chain
- SAA will revive plan to find strategic investor, says new CEO
- Ford to invest US$211m in South Africa to boost output
- US investors pledge over $1 billion for South Africa
- Gauteng invests R30bn in transport infrastructure