The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII), took place from the 28 – 30 November 2016 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa.
The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII) was the global meeting place for agri investment in Africa which brought together over 600 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro-processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
- Pegas Nonwovens SA confirms its intention to invest in a production plant in South Africa
- Sanlam Global Investment Solutions to launch an artificial intelligence investment capability
- South African Investor buys more Zenith, Access Banks' shares
- R78bn invested in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry
- Automakers seen investing US$8.2bn rand in South Africa this year: Naamsa