The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII), took place from the 28 – 30 November 2016 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa.
The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII) was the global meeting place for agri investment in Africa which brought together over 600 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro-processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
- Improvement in feed costs to lead to more favourable feed: milk price ratio
- New online education platform to help create a fresh wave of farmers and agriculturalists in Africa
- The future of African agribusinesses is linked to maximizing the use of technology
- SA to lead SEZ delegation to China
- New lab instruments generate faster sample results