The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII), took place from the 28 – 30 November 2016 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa.
The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII) was the global meeting place for agri investment in Africa which brought together over 600 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro-processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
- PSG Group invests R675m in local property business Amdec
- South Africa’s radical economic transformation policy could turn off investors – Moody’s
- Farming helps grow South African economy out of recession
- Confidence in agriculture takes a knock, despite good rainfall in parts of SA
- Operation Phakisa reaches new milestones