The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII), took place from the 28 – 30 November 2016 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa.
The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII) was the global meeting place for agri investment in Africa which brought together over 600 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro-processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
- Ramaphosa: South Africa is open for investment
- Naspers plans R2.5 bilion investment in online food-delivery company in India
- Where to invest in property right now: Cape Town or Jo burg?
- South Africa's GDP grew by 2% due to agriculture
- Rand investors increase bets South Africa’s Ramaphosa will replace Zuma