David Humphrey, Global Sector Head: Power and Infrastructure, Standard Bank met with a team from Access Africa. During the interview he discussed construction advances throughout Africa and the outlook for Power and Infrastructure throughout the region in 2016.
- Eskom warns public against infrastructure theft
- Aegion SA’s trenchless pipeline rehabilitation technology, ultra-fast, non-disruptive solution to SA's ageing infrastructure
- SA water minister urges business community to invest in water infrastructure
- Ports and Maritime authority to announce investment ready projects in the ports and maritime infrastructure development value chain
- 'Drought continues to dry up the Cape's GDP - Standard bank