Daniel Silke takes the stand at the Totally Concrete Expo and shares his views on how its 'Africa's time' to do business, taking advantage of new investment opportunities.
He also talks about how China's demand for commodities has forced Africa to step up their own game and how its investment is cause for African growth.
- SA Breweries/AB inBev invests R438m in their new production line at PE
- Opportunity and threat in Africa’s growing waste sector
- SA remains a leading foreign investor destination despite problems – EY
- 3 top business leaders on why you should be optimistic about South Africa
- Uber Air could see SA shoppers flying to malls via skyports, says exec