A childhood of poverty and homelessness inspired young entrepreneur Teboho Twala to make a new mainstream beer to revolutionise the rather monopolised beer industry.
Teboho Twala, Founder, Zero Hangova joins CNBC Africa for more.
- Here’s how much money the average Burger King makes in South Africa
- Utter carnage on global markets - but these South African shares are rallying
- Confidence levels among consulting engineers hit rock-bottom
- Western Cape Manufacturing Indaba 2018 to Address Pressing Topics
- Sanlam is now the largest insurer in Africa