South African power utility Eskom plans to sell foreign debt in around two months following an improvement in investor sentiment.
The utility has kept its pay offer to workers unchanged in a second round of wage talks.
- Here’s how much money the average Burger King makes in South Africa
- Utter carnage on global markets - but these South African shares are rallying
- Confidence levels among consulting engineers hit rock-bottom
- Western Cape Manufacturing Indaba 2018 to Address Pressing Topics
- Sanlam is now the largest insurer in Africa