With six thousand net square meters allocated to over 180 exhibitors, the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo, provided attendees with the option of roaming between eight co-located events under one roof.
The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo, now in its fourth year has launched an exciting new outdoor expo. The outdoor expo was an interactive area hosting sessions which include live demonstrations, exposure to heavy machinery and equipment, access to experiences such as drilling and bricklaying competitions, visitor challenges and the AfriSam beer garden.
Civilution, one of the eight co-located events - sponsored by GladAfrica Group, JG Afrika, Roadlab and Sanlam - provided a platform for conversation between engineers aimed at bringing about transformation, diversity, leadership and evolution in local and global societies - to improve the quality of life for all citizens.
In addition, expo visitors were treated to exciting Construction IT soft lounge sessions and virtual 3D demonstrations.
www.Concrete.TV - Camera and edit: Nawaal Deane Text: Justin Marthinus
www.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
[Spotlight on the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo's [construction]]
- SA Breweries/AB inBev invests R438m in their new production line at PE
- Opportunity and threat in Africa’s growing waste sector
- SA remains a leading foreign investor destination despite problems – EY
- 3 top business leaders on why you should be optimistic about South Africa
- Uber Air could see SA shoppers flying to malls via skyports, says exec