The Manufacturing Indaba kicked off this morning at the Sandton Convention Centre. Stakeholders came far and wide to address the opportunities presented by South Africa’s manufacturing industry, as well the role the industry will play in the 4th industrial revolution.
Theo Sibiya, Managing Director of AT Kearney spoke to CNBC Africa about some of the challenges faced by the manufacturing Industry.
- New facility aims to boost trade for SA firms in Africa
- Absa introduces WhatsApp Banking - A first for SA
- Siemens Gamesa to install two large onshore wind farm projects in South Africa
- Advancing South Africa into the 4th Industrial Revolution
- 5 things McKinsey is doing to try salvage its reputation in South Africa