RSA Litho has a track record of quality going back 50 years to inception. Current owner Ryno Kotze bought the company in 2006 and joined forces with fellow printing entrepreneur Nigel Schuller.
Their vision was to continue to take RSA Litho into the future, building on all it had established in the past – a total commitment to clients, and exceptional service delivery. Turning the company into a Level 2 BEE Contributor.
"With the latest and best technology in place, any print job is possible," says Ryno Kotze
The factory now boasts a phenomenal Manroland Sheetfed 700 Evolution printing press from Germany, the first to be installed by a printing company in South Africa.
"Not only can we print anything, we do it in record time. What sets us apart is not just our drive to have the most current technology. It is the fact that we really love our machines, and we really love being in the world of print," says Kotze proudly.
- Can new leadership change South Africa’s fate?
- SA will have 17 new shopping centres by the end of December
- ArcelorMittal South Africa selects Verster as CEO
- Renewable energy shifts South African power commodity market towards transmission equipment upgrades
- How much more the average cooldrink will cost with SA’s new sugar tax