Is your company planning to expand its operations?
The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII), taking place from 28 – 30 November 2016 at CTICC in Cape Town, covers various facets within the Agribusiness and agro-processing sector in Africa with a specific focus on creating a voice for investment ready projects.
Are you looking for agri investment opportunities in Africa? AAII 2016 brings structure and efficiency in connecting investors and financiers with agri opportunities in Africa.
The AAII 2016 programme has been drafted to address current trends influencing investors’ confidence in African agriculture. With over 40 international speakers, 150 investors, 350 high level decision makers and senior government officials, country & regional pavilions, AAII 2016 is Africa’s largest showcase of agri-investment opportunities.
Meet some of our VIP speakers
1. Dr. John Purchase, Chief Executive Officer, Agriculture Chamber of Commerce (Agbiz). SOUTH AFRICA
2. Dr. Yemi Akinbamijo, Executive Director, Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA). GHANA
3. Mark-Anthony Johnson, Chief Executive Officer. JIC Holdings. UNITED KINGDOM
4. Simon Glossop, Chief Executive Officer, Camscorp & Chair of Octopus Investments EOC Committee. UNITED KINGDOM
5. Mohsin Cajee, Investment Principal – Old Mutual Private Equity, Old Mutual Investment Group. SOUTH AFRICA
Our advisory Board includes
1. Gerald Masila, Executive Director, East African Grain Council (EAGC). KENYA
2. Mark-Anthony Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, JIC Holdings. UNITED KINGDOM
3. Simon Glossop, Chief Executive Officer, Camscorp & Chair of Octopus Investments EOC Committee. UNITED KINGDOM
4. Carl Neethling, Chief Investment Officer, Acorn Private Equity. SOUTH AFRICA
5. Thierry Naweji, Chairman, South Africa – Democratic Republic of Congo Trade and Investment Chamber. SOUTH AFRICA/DRC
Are you an investor and looking for Agri projects?
AAII 2016 is your gateway to bankable agri projects in Africa. Contact us to book your seat today.
Are you an Agri business looking for investment?
Submit your project today and you could get an opportunity to present your business plan to a panel of investors during Investment Discovery Sessions. Contact us for more info.
- Only 250 seats left! Secure your seat today and take advantage of our early bird promotion!
- For more details contact: Manuel Singano – firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Africa: +27 21 700 4300 / UK: +44 2033 184297 / US: +1 888 983 1254