During the 2018 Western Cape budget speech, the Western Cape Finance Minister announced that more than R25bn has been set aside for investment in public and economic infrastructure.
With this increase in demand for infrastructure delivery the Cape Construction Expo, taking place on 12 and 13 September, is the perfect platform to secure new business opportunities, network with key buyers from the region’s construction sector and fill your pipeline.
What’s new in 2018?
- New venue – Sun Exhibits, GrandWest
- First ever Outdoor Exhibition Area in the Western Cape to showcase large equipment and machinery
- 8 dedicated product zones
What will you achieve by exhibiting?
- Increase your sales by building a network of local agents and distributors to sell your products across the Western Cape
- Meet face-to-face with key buyers from the Western Cape’s built environment industry and get insights into new business opportunities
- Gain ultimate brand exposure to a buying audience of over 3,500 construction professionals
- Connect with small and medium contractor’s and ensure they source your products
Enquire about exhibiting
“The event was a great success for us in finding new clients. It was also a brilliant opportunity to meet with existing clients who gave us positive feedback on how we have delivered on the promise of quality of our products.”
Paul Smith, Managing Director, Sanika Waterproofing, Exhibitor at Cape Construction Expo 2017
To find out about exhibiting or sponsoring opportunities:
- Contact Marcel du Toit on MarcelDutoit@dmgevents.com or +27 21 700 5500