According to its organisers, PACSA, now in it’s 14th year, is the secretarial event of the year. Taking place in Cape Town and Sun City in 2016, the event promises to be an impactful experience for all professional administrators including secretaries, personal assistants, executive assistants and receptionists.
This spectacular event is brought to you by SASPA (South African Secretaries and PA’s Association), an NGO set up specifically to provide support and assistance to Administrative Professionals in South Africa. This year, the event sponsors include:
- CBM Training
- Seattle Coffee Company
- Sparkle Cosmetics
- Morgan Taylor
- Corporate Traveller
- Corporate Guru
Expect loads of fantastic prizes and give-aways at the event.
The conference will feature a variety of well-known keynote speakers including business woman and international author Angelique du Toit, inspirational business woman Deshun Dreysel and Willene Sieberhagen, Chata Romano Senior Image Consultant to name a few.
The comprehensive 2-day programme will feature topics such as:
- Mountains and manicures: a lesson in endurance from Deshun Deysel – the first black woman to climb Everest
- Realising that you have the power to be a leader and influencer
- Understanding how your perceptions – and those of others – have an impact on your communication with your colleagues
- Gaining practical, easy to implement tips for continuously conquering your admin mountain
- You Win or Lose by the way you Choose – Angelique du Toit
- Understanding why wellness at work is so important to your productivity and happiness
- Anticipating your managers’ needs by applying the boss mind-set to projects and tasks
- Reaching the summit: practical goal setting techniques to help you achieve your objectives
- Discovering the secret to an immaculate and highly professional workplace image
Dates and Venues
Cape Town – 24-25 May 2016 @ 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa, Camps Bay
Sun City – 17-19 October 2016 @ Sun City (accommodation at Cabanas included)
For more information please contact Kathryn at 011 454 5505 or firstname.lastname@example.org