Date: July 28, 2021
Succession Plan questions to be covered:
- What is succession planning… exactly? Why do we need to have now?
- What are the benefits of having a succession plan in place?
- How do you plan for succession successfully?
- What are the types of succession plans?
- What inheritance tax consequences could there be?
Ken Newport leads the Technical Advice Centre at Capital Legacy and is a member of several industry organisations such as:
• The Financial Planning Institute of SA;
• Fiduciary Institute of South Africa;
• South African Institute of Tax Practitioners; and
• Society of Trust and Estate Planners International.
Date: July 29, 2021
This is the first of CBN’s series of three exclusive round table discussion addressing the critical demand for water in South Africa which is expected to rise by 17.7 billion m³ in 2030 representing a 17% gap between water supply and demand.
Without water security we cannot rebuild the South African economy.
Meeting this demand can be achieved if water users work together to implement strategies, policies, plans, and programs, but success will depend on how effectively the government can work with different stakeholders in the water sector.
Expert Round Table Discussion exploring solutions to unlock the SA water
infrastructure gap featuring:
- Benoît Le Roy, Founding Member & CEO, South African Water Chamber (SAWC)
- Fred Platt, Chairman, Nexus Water Alchemy
- Dr Anthony Turton, Environmental Advisor | Speaker | Author
- Dhesigen Naidoo, CEO, Water Research Commission (WRC
Date: August 3, 2021
Vibe Martech Fest, the oldest and biggest martech event in the Middle East comes to South Africa! We are proud to launch the VMF South Africa – Couch Edition happening on the 3rd & 4th Aug 2021.
This two-day virtual summit aims to shed light on key topics such as – the shift in #CustomerExperience, Omnichannel strategies, the impact of #AI on marketing, the rise of #Martechsolutions and much more.
Register now to be part of the largest Martech Fest in South Africa.
Date: November 22, 2021
Bringing together business owners, industry leaders, government officials, capital providers and professional experts to explore opportunities and grow their manufacturing operations.
Participate in the manufacturing conference and exhibition to learn from industry leaders, manufacturing sector experts and international speakers. Meet potential buyers through our business matchmaking programme and buyers lounge
To request your Event, Webinar or Expo added click here