By attending this fresh, innovative One Day Workshop, you will learn how to differentiate your company from the competition.
Studies show that the seemingly small mistakes made by sales consultants and representatives, trigger an “alarm” in customers who then become irrational and defensive. They will therefore not risk buying into you, your products or services.
This Brain-Savvy Programme shares new insights on how the customer is motivated. You will be empowered to influence sales decisions in a manner that automatically builds trust. High trust selling leads to sustainable relationships and profitability.
You have a unique opportunity within your industry to transition into partnering and promoting solutions consultatively, based on a new mind-set, knowledge and skills.
Improve sales outcomes through practising simple tools and techniques:
• Grab customer interest and attention, appealing to
their social brain.
• Understand the process to positive sales outcomes.
• Develop an approach to convert difficult but important clients.
• Build courage and confidence through overcoming nervousness
and fear of rejection.
• Elicit customer needs using a simple conversation tool.
• Present solutions using a brain-friendly partnering approach.
• Reduce reservations and deal with barriers using your
• Accelerate the sales process by focusing on specific
Speaker: Lynn Andries – Symbiota Leadership Institute
Symbiota’s facilitators are highly experienced in the sales, service and leadership fields. The design and delivery of content draws on insights from neuroscience which helps delegates shift to new levels of achievement and productivity. Delegates are empowered to improve client engagement and profitability, using simple, effective tools, ready for the very next sales encounter.
Parking: Only street parking available.
Thursday, 19 March 2020
Cape Chamber of Commerce & Industry
33 Martin Hammerschlag Street
08:00 for 08:30 – 15:45
• Register now