Along with many of our customers and the rest of South Africa, NDE is going into lockdown in full support of government’s commendable actions to slow the spread of the pandemic with the following measures (until further notice):
- We remain in business – remotely but actively.
- While our offices and switchboards are closed, we invite you to contact us by cell and email for information and orders – Skype and WhatsApp are also options.
- The NDE lockdown team in the Western Cape is available to ensure all communication channels are open and that our service remains the very best that we can offer in these unusual circumstances.
Andries Schreuder Branch Manager 082 558 8736 firstname.lastname@example.org
Heinrich Vollgraaff Sales Manager 082 413 5350 email@example.com
Jeanre Hanekom Operations 072 061 7875 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collections until Thursday 26 March, resume Friday 17 April 2020
- Daily deliveries until Thursday 26 March resume:
Friday 17 April 2020 for orders placed by Thursday 26 March
Monday 20 April 2020 for orders placed by Friday 17 April
- Our warehouses are stocked due to advance measures taken early in February as the pandemic unfolded abroad.
- Our catalogue of stainless steel and aluminium products is available on our website nde.co.za, with brochures to download. Our Request-A-Quote facility is also available on our website.
Let us respond to this challenge with appropriate responsibility and calm, uniting to confront the situation with our South African spirit of resilience.
May we all stay safe and healthy!
Andries Schreuder, Branch Manager, NDE CAPE TOWN