With a huge selection of cannabis-related products and services already legally on the market, The Cannabis Expo hosts businesses and professionals from all sectors of the industry: agriculture, healthcare, medicine, technology, product retailers and innovators, legislation groups and government departments.
Throughout the event, visitors can enjoy and participate in talks, presentations and panel discussions with cannabis industry leaders, experts, activists and government representatives on a variety of topics about cannabis.
The Cannabis Expo highlights:
- Over 200 exhibitor stands to represent a broad spectrum of the entire cannabis industry
- The Cannabis Food Market, serving cannabis-infused meals and treats in a relaxed, outdoor market setting
- The Vape Lounge where visitors can chill and get their vape on; brought to you by White Lion Holdings
- The Expo Stage hosting informative presentations every half-hour throughout the event from industry experts
The Cannabis Convention highlights
- The Convention sees cannabis industry leaders and experts from Africa and around the world, as well as local government representatives, engage in panel discussions on a range of cannabis-related topics
- Private meeting rooms and networking spaces
- An official event app, allowing all delegates, speakers and exhibitors to connect and set up meetings
“The demand has been massive, with many new international exhibitors joining the best of the local cannabis-related industry, making for an exciting and diverse event for Cape Town visitors,” says Howarth. “Expo tickets and convention delegate passes are now available at a discounted pre-sale rate on Computicket, so don’t miss out!”
Expo tickets and convention delegate passes now available pre-sale on Computicket.
Strictly, for those over 18 years of age, and no babies or prams allowed.
Visit www.TheCannabisExpo.co.za for more information.