The business environment we live in demands a fundamentally different way of growing your business and protecting its value.
As business owners, we cannot change Eskom, government, inflation, skills shortages, and a slack, apathetic attitude to the economy.
But we can change our attitude and actions to capitalise on the opportunities presented by all of this, to grow and dominate slices of your industry.
Now is the time to build a battleplan to win, as your battleplan is the only thing you have 100% control over.
Your battleplan needs to include 5 key elements:
- A distinct brand positioning. This goes beyond understanding who you serve, but also how you serve them – the experience that makes them choose you over your competitors.
- A scalable platform built off integrated systems that allows you to deliver that experience predictably and reliably.
- A Purposeful team to operate the systems and together to deliver organic growth without your constant input.
- A shift from operating to leading your business
- The 5 levers of business valuation
Join Aurik for an early breakfast workshop to gain perspectives and insights into each of these elements, and to build your own battleplan. It is a 2.5 hour investment that you will walk out of with:
- A single strategy that will deliver growth despite the business environment
- Your CEO battleplan to scale, grow & dominate your industry
- Your business’s value – the number now, the number you want and a plan on how to achieve it
- Insights, perspectives and inspiration from, as well as relationships with, established, growth-minded business owners
The event will be hosted by Pavlo Phitidis whose daily interaction with mid-tier business owners in the US, UK, Europe and South Africa inform the insights he’ll share on what’s working in these markets.
We look forward to seeing you at this high energy, high impact CEO breakfast:
Date: Thursday, 20 April 2023
Time: 07h00 – 10h00am (light breakfast)
Venue: Hilton Hotel (Woodstock), Cape Town
RSVP: Register here
You are welcome to register yourself and you’re welcome to extend the invite to fellow business owners, clients and friends who will benefit from the content.