IT can be very inefficient, not to mention frustrating, for maintenance professionals to have to go back and forth to the office stores, getting additional tools because one can’t carry everything needed on-site. COMTEST is offering the Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack that makes it easy to organize, transport, and access all the tools needed for the day. Designed specifically for an electrician; DMMs, clamps, tools, and accessories, the rugged backpack also protects tools even in the dirtiest of work sites. For digital users, the Fluke Pack30 offers a way to carry all the necessary tools while keeping “hands-free” to use cell phones and tablets.
The Fluke Pack30 features:
- More than 30 pockets and pouches designed to hold a broad array of Fluke tools and accessories, as well as screwdrivers, pliers, tape rolls, and other hand tools;
- Six main storage compartments for convenient organization;
- A special pocket for tablets and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller;
- Storage for safety glasses, earplugs, cell phones, valuables, and more;
- Rugged, waterproof molded bottom to protect tools and accessories from the elements;
- Molded base also holds backpack upright, keeping tools organized and within easy reach.