The second annualDistribuTECH Africa 2015 conference and exhibition will provide transmission and distribution professionals with unprecedented access to the latest information, technologies and trends impacting the future of this growing market.
All the elements that African utility companies are responsible for will be on show here, with the event being designed to be a meeting place to exchange views, discuss experiences and learn new ways to expand and strengthen the power industry across the many countries of Africa.
Withrapid growth and development throughout the continent driving the need for more widespread, reliable and sustainable electricity, Africa’s power requirements continues to expand.
There is no better time than now to attendDistribuTECH Africaand get involved in the exciting Africa market.
Over the course of 3 days, DistribuTECH Africa and co-located POWER-GEN Africa 2015 will feature:
- 40+ conference sessions as part of a multi-track conference programme
- 145+ eminent international speakers from around the world
- Hot topic presentations and panel discussions
- Guided technical tours
- 100+ leading exhibitors from the region and world-wide showcasing their latest technologies
- Informative training workshops
DistribuTECH Africa and co-located POWER-GEN Africa targets those who work in:
- Utility and private power sectors
- Commercial personnel from the equipment manufacturing and consulting fields.
- Professionals from utilities and energy intensive industries with responsibility for ensuring power supply
- Officials and ministers from the national and regional political spheres who are tasked with energy policy
DistribuTECH Africa is already making a statement in the industry and is:
- Set to become sub-Saharan Africa’s premier and leading event dedicated to the power transmission & distribution industry, focusing on the current and future trends, needs and resources within this region of the world
- An outstanding opportunity to reach and meet over 2,000 high-level industry professionals in one place at one time, allowing networking, business and sales opportunities with key industry buyers and influencers from around the globe
- Organized by PennWell, the worlds leading event organizer and publisher in the power industry. The experience and knowledge that PennWell commands will ensure that DistribuTECH Africa continues to grow and become the regions premier industry event
Whether you are a start-up or more established company, DistribuTECH Africa 2015 offers you the opportunity to raise your company profile by launching new technologies or raising awareness about your products and equipment.
No where else gives you the opportunity to reach and meet leading power industry professionals in one place at the same time and network with key industry buyers and influencers from around the globe.
86% of conference delegates to DistribuTECH Africa, rate the quality of the conference programme as very good or excellent and 97% of visitors to DistribuTECH Africa, specifically attend to view the exhibition.