MegaBanner-Right

MegaBanner-Left

LeaderBoad-Right

LeaderBoard-Left

Home Tags UAC

Tag: UAC

Tiger Brands exits Nigeria with sale of UAC Foods shareholding

South Africa's largest food manufacturer Tiger Brands is disposing of its 49% minority shareholding in UACF Foods to parent company UAC of Nigeria, which holds the remaining 51% stake. Tiger Brands, which...

MUST READ

Renewable energy component market will be worth R468-billion by 2030 –...

By Larry Claasen SOUTH Africa’s energy crisis, along with the global move to environmental sustainability has the potential to be a big economic drive, says...

RECOMMENDED

Cape Business News
Follow us on Social Media